Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How Does This Work?

Hello! I so love checking the blogs almost every day of my niece's and nephews that I am going to try and make this one work. Mainly so that you can keep up with Maclain but also the rest of the family. Cassie doesn't have time to work on it now, so I will try and fill in for her.
It is so great to be able to keep up with our nieces and nephews and their children since we don't get to see them but a few times a year.
So I hope you will enjoy my post, and be patient with me while I get the hang of this..... :)

4 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

I have full confidence in you, Linda! I have already added your link to my blog so I can keep up with you guys! Best of luck!

Courtney Long said...

Yea! I'll be excited to read your updates. Take care!

hicksfamilycircus said...

I too am excited to keep up with you. One of the good inventions to come of the internet. Any questions you have I'm sure between Kim, Court and myself we can help you out.
I too will add your link to my page.

Joy said...

Yea! Can't wait to read about Maclain and his Mommy, Daddy, Aunt and Uncle. I am going to start one also.
Aunt Joy