Friday, July 18, 2008

1000 Moms Making A Difference!

I want to invite everyone to go to my 1000 moms website and check it out. Some of you may or may not have heard me talk about Neways over the past 10 years. It is a direct selling company that me and David have been a part of since 1998. We have used their products all this time but have not really put in the time and effort to "build a business". Well, now is the time to do that!
Ten years ago you never really heard about "harmful ingredients" in your shampoo, toothpaste, shower gels, etc. but now you probably have. More people are becoming aware. Neways is such a simple business. You are already buying many of their products, but now you just buy them from yourself and earn money! Who wouldn't like that.
Go to my website and check it out.
If it is something that interest you, contact us and we will get you more information!
www.1000moms1000dollars.com/lindalawson
You can also check out www.neways.com/usa

No comments: